Saturday, May 9, 2009

You can share me your experienced Beauty Products

beauty
So I am waiting lots of responses, and I am still doing a lot of research! Don't worry guys, I'm not bored yet!

I want feedback! If there is a specific product you would like to know about, please let me know, and I will try my best to find out the complete research . Also, if there is product that you absolutely love, write a review and I'll post it here! You can be a celebrity! Ok, well, maybe not. But you could be a big help with just 1 review!

Is there anything on the site I haven't mentioned thus far, that I should be reviewing? Is there anything that is just fabulous and you want to rave about it? Is there a product that you found out has animal derivatives, and you're looking for an alternative? Please let me know!

Also, I'm thinking about changing the name of the blog and the link. I haven't decided yet. I realized that the blog can appeal to vegans, vegetarians, Hindus, and people who are just looking for organic products. I want the blog to be accesible to everyone who needs it, and if they are searching, they might not come across this blog.

Just some thoughts for today.

Love,
Kamran Bhatti

P.S. Please become a follower! I know more and more people are reading this blog, and I'd love to know who exactly I'm talking to!

No comments:

Post a Comment