Monday, May 11, 2009

Avon True Pore-Fection



Details of product

This is a brand new product from Avon, and I first tried it in a trial size packet given to me by my Avon Rep. I liked it so much I bought the cleanser and I haven't stopped using it. I am a 33 year old with acne, and this product has really helped my skin clear up, and I love the clean tingly feeling when I wash my face. I just love the creamy lather, and a little really goes a long way. I've used the product for over a month, and I saw results with the first usage. I used to have to reapply my face powder at least twice per day, but since I've been washing with True Pore-Fection I only apply powder once in the morning and I don't have to reapply at all during the day. I love that I haven't had to wear too much powder and my skin looks so good. I plan on buying the mask and the toner as well. I have tried other products that claim to reduce the look of pores, but they never do what they claim. True Pore-fection not only reduces the look of pores, it really keeps the oil under control.

Rating
Excellent

Benefits
Cleanses skin leaving a tingling and clean feeling. Matte skin lasts all day.

Drawbacks
No draw backs, this is an excellent product.


No comments:

Post a Comment