Monday, May 11, 2009

Skin Care Review: 3lab perfect c serum


Skin Care Review: 3lab perfect c serum

Details of the product
this is the best vitamin c serum on the market, hands down. within 3 days of using it, I got so many questions and compliments about how great my skin looked and "what did I do"....!!! I have tried several others and find they all do make my skin exfoliate in a great way, but this one really makes skin taut and glow. the glow factor is major here. The packagin is very good, too- understated. It smells a little citrus-like, the way most of them do. Also, don't get near your eyes... It works. The only draw back is that you have to wait for it to dry if you have long hair, before going to bed. other than that it is perfect-o

Price
$88

Where to find it
beauty supply store

i love this sooooo much... it is really fantastic. the best available.

No comments:

Post a Comment