Thursday, May 21, 2009

Revlon ! Matte


Loathing

The ridiculous way Price line tape up all their products so they look like bargain bin treats rather than full priced stock. It took me 20 minutes to scrub the sticky residue off my Revlon Matte Eye shadow. Grr.


Wearing:

Revlon Matte Eye shadow in Riviera Blue and Revlon Matte Kohl Eye liner in Midnight Blue. I've tried channeling Beau Garrett in this picture, but fail to pull off the required sexiness.


Wanting

A beauty wardrobe. While fashion lovers may want all their designer shirts and skirts hanging from luxe hangers, I want all my beauty products to be contained in a way that I know what I have and where it is. Have you ever bought something that you didn't think you had only to find that you do in fact have it? I do that. I now have 3 MAC 266 angle brushes. It's not even a helpful brush to have multiples of!

Using:

This new from 217 Blending Brush from MAC Cosmetics. Perfect balance of precision and fluffiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment