Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beautyfix 2: Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque


A few months ago, my husband treated me to a professional facial. During the service, I begged for advice on how to handle my pregnancy-induced jawline breakouts... that for some reason hadn't gone away even after I had the baby! Her advice to me was short and sweet, I needed to add a good peel to my regimen. For that reason, I was especially excited to find this home peel tucked in the Beautyfix kit for the Spring season. The Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque (a retail value of $26) is actually intended to be an anti-aging mask, but it's powerful blend of Alpha and Polyhydroxy acids (AHA/PHA) and Gluconolactone also help with clarity and reduction of pore size. After a few uses, the left side of my face--previously a bumpy, pimply mess--is now baby-smooth with only some mild scarring left from cystic acne. The right side of my face is still a work in progress, but I've noticed much improvement since starting to use this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment