Monday, June 1, 2009

Simple Refreshing Shower Gel


Simple is a company that never adds perfume or colour to products, so I was interested in trying out their shower gel just to see how this concept will work. I am used to buying strongly perfumed shower gels so showering with no scent will be a bit weird for me. This Simple Refreshing Shower Gel contains Cucumber Extract and Chamomile Oil so there is plenty to soothe, soften and purify the skin.

I used this shower gel and it felt very rich and smooth on my skin. It builds up quite a bit of lather so it feels pretty luxurious. Although it’s meant to be scentless, it did have a bit of mild smell. I’m not sure what it smelt of, but it smelt fresh and clean and didn’t irritate my skin one bit.

Regarding packaging, it’s nothing special so I wouldn’t think of giving this item as a gift but at a mere $3 it’s worth the price. This item is for sale at most department stores and available on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment