Monday, June 1, 2009

BYS Lip Liner Fresh Chair

One of my latest researched was a lip liner I search from from a cosmetic store. It was BYS and as a range it was inexpensive. I got a lip liner in Flesh Chair no 10 for 2 Euros. The liner was in the usual typical style of a black pencil with a plastic cap as a cover.

The colour I chose was a nude shade which I wanted for morning use. This liner did not disappoint. It was a nude brown shade that turns into a slightly bronze look but still looks absolutely natural. It is a matt shade and spreads well over the whole lips so if you are too lazy to apply lipstick, or simply want a matt look you can cover your whole lips with this shade.

The durability of the product is also very impressive. It lasted a whole day of heavy use and that included a couple of coffees and two meals besides the odd snacks.

If you want a dramatic look, this is not the colour for you. This is an understated tone that will blend with the rest of your natural face and give you style and sophistication without looking as though you are trying too hard.

I personally loved this product and I think I will be going back to get a matching lip gloss to use on top of this liner at night time. Don’t snob this product just because it’s cheap, because the quality is top of the range!

No comments:

Post a Comment